Why are some moms so mean when another persons child is sick or hurt?

Seriously since xmas time i have seen about 3 or 4 potst wher a mom posted for prayers and thoughts for her child and instead of getting support got bashed so badly she deletd her profeil.. one of these just happened.. isnt this supposed to be site for moms to connect and support each other.. why do we have to be so mean when people are in need

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 9:20 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree with you. Some people can be so mean.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Sadly everyone has diferent opinions due to diferent positions and situations im sorry she went threw that at a tough time We are not all the same
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 9:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• people are skeptical. there have been times on CM where it was found someone was lying about their child being sick or having died. Had a fake profile. Then they get called out on it & delete. It's sadly happened more then once. Thus makes it hard to believe a legitimate person when they come along.
    Anonymous

• That is a shame. I am sure that giving support is the foundation of CafeMom and it isn't right for the meanies to bully others and cause them to leave. I wish everyone would just follow the golden rule: If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.
    I hope your friend realizes that there truly are nice and caring people in here.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:30 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• wow... i can't believe women.. mothers at that, would do something like that.... ughh
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• sorry about that mean bitch.. I hope your little one is better ♥
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 10:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• that's unfortunate but as I have seen too many times on here (and just a min. ago actually) women on here take PRIDE in being b*tchy to you!
    Anonymous