How are you tonite?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Getting tired ,I have been cleaning,and doing laundry.but other than that I'm good thanks for asking ,and youself.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:24 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• BORED. I like to give advice so am answering most of the recent questions you guys are posting that I have an answer to lol.
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 9:24 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I'm great! Glad to be home finally. Had a very busy day.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Really tired. I'm glad to finally be out of my clothes, in bed, and relaxing before I go to sleep. It has been an extremely long day for me. I am so happy that I can sleep in tomorrow morning.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Tired. I was on vacation until this morning, then a 5 hour car ride home and then laundry and unpacking, now I'm more tired than before I left, and I haven't cleaned the house yet. :(
    But it was a nice vacation. Lots of walking and eating and relaxing.

Answer by Bmat at 9:30 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• good, just got home from the movie "haunting in connet.", not to long ago... it was pretty good!!...hubby finally has a night off tonight so i am going to get drunk with him :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Not great. I have a disability and the pain is horrible tonight. No more pain pills, someone stole them. I am so mad at myself, I always have them with me, I can't believe I left them home yesterday. I've been sick about it, both literally and figuratively. Because of my absent mindedness, someone has my pain pills. I keep thinking what if they take too many? I could never forgive myself if something happened. I have been wrorried for years about someone finding out I have these, at least they only got the weekest ones, but it's still bad. : (
    LoriW

Answer by LoriW at 9:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2009