38 weeks and 4 day

i've been in early labor since monday and today i've been having contractions that are about 3 to 7 minutes apart and are pretty strong. this morning i think i lost my mucus plug. this is my second child and i don't want to go in just to be sent home again. oh and at my doctors appt yesterday i was just under 3cm dialated. what do you all think i should do?

SpringMommy07

Asked by SpringMommy07 at 9:24 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Only you know your body and if you feel that you are in active labor, I would suggest go in. Who cares if they send you home? I believe in being better safe than sorry. Esp since statistically the second labor is much shorter than the first....
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 9:28 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Christie47

Answer by Christie47 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 28, 2009