fetal heart monitor??

ok so i bought a fetal heart monitor online and i am only 12 weeks prego and i was wonder for the women that ever used them how good they work? also do you think it is too early to use it since iam only 12 weeks?? should i have waited to buy this? thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think you might not be able to hear the heartbeat till later on. The doctors ones are alot more expensive and can detect heartbeats alot earlier on.
    I had one, it worked ok. But not until a long while after I had purchased it.
    lunamuse89

Answer by lunamuse89 at 9:42 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• i bought one off ebay that was 99 dollars and i was able to hear the heartbeat at a little before 11 weeks. you gotta learn how to use it though it takes some getting use to.
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 9:48 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• sorry to ask but did you buy a dopler like the doctors use or a monitor with head phones because i bought the one with head phones
    Anonymous