What would you get for your son's baseball coach?

He is so awesome we like him alot he bust his butt for these boys and he gets them to work just as hard and it shows on game days :)

We would like to get him something that would be appropiate for him he truly deserves it. Something from just us or and from the rest of the team with out him knowing. Thanks! any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My husband has coached a lot. He received many plaques which I put in a closet and sshhh, don't tell him, threw out! I think a nice gift card to either a restaurant or Modell's is much nicer. Something he can actually use. What does a grown man want a trophy for? Even a bottle of wine is nice.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:12 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• If his birthday is anytime near, throw him a surprise birthday party. Or just by him a gift with a thank you card.
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 9:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• A Trophy perhaps? #1 coach?
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• A gift card for Dunham's might be an idea!!
    Becki.Nagy

Answer by Becki.Nagy at 12:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• my Dh coaches and they all chipped in $5 each to buy us a gift card to a resturant inside a "thank you" card. You could also get a team photo on a plaque. You could ask his SO if he likes a bottle of wine or liquor. Whatever fits his personality. Just remeber it is the thought that counts, he will appriciate anything.
    Skyler11978

Answer by Skyler11978 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• My husband is a volunteer basketball coach for a youth center and they got him a nice plaque with the team picture on it.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2009