Aren't you thrilled to have two awesome Big East teams in the final four?

I'm a Uconn fan and I just watched Nova pull out a win over Pitt as well. I'm so psyched about both wins (even though Pitt is also a big east team, I just like Nova better lol!). ARe you psyched too??

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 9:44 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "Jim Beyheim (sp?) and Calhoun (Uconn coach) are old buddies... if that helps you get onto the bandwagon!".........yeah that helps. BIG EAST!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:19 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• No...actually I'm not! LOL. I was rooting for Syracuse...but of course they LOST! I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon and go for UConn.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:49 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I don't watch them but I am happy your teams are there!!!
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 9:53 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I had Syracuse to win that game in my bracket too. That was a tough loss. Hey 'Cuse is a Big East team too though. I would have been happy if they had made it to the Final Four. I'm glad Pitt got knocked out though.

Jim Beyheim (sp?) and Calhoun (Uconn coach) are old buddies... if that helps you get onto the bandwagon!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Tee-hee thanks viola!
    beckcorc