T.M.I (sorry) Whats Going ON?

so to catch you up. i believe i had implantation cramps there not as strong as my period than i had very light pink spotting than and it stopped.than on the 14th i had unbearable cramps and i started bleeding very very heavy for 3 days now it stops . my period wasnt due till the 24th now its the 28th and i havent started ... whats going on any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i say you just started your period early and had a very heavy but short period! i had this happen to me a few times!! sorry to ask but how sure are that you are was having implantion cramp when it could have just been your cramp for your period??
    Anonymous

• i had all the symptoms even my nipples were darker than usual and hard. as well as lower achy back, moody,sore boobs and not so soft boobs either... i am almost positive.
    jamerz89

Answer by jamerz89 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• i think the egg just didnt stick. i have heard of this happening
    jamerz89

Answer by jamerz89 at 9:51 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• well if your so positive then take a test it will show up now since your already missed your period!
    Anonymous