Vaginal weights...have you tried these?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what are they?
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 9:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• You use them to tighten your vaginal walls for intercourse. They're weight balls that are inserted and held one at a time in increments. The biggest weight is 5lbs I believe.
    Anonymous

• oh I want to buy some.. you know I have pushed three babies out, I am sure I am not that tight.
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 10:02 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Yes, I've heard that they're great investments even for women with weak bladder control. Sorry I don't know the technical name for them.
    Anonymous

• kegal balls.
    Anonymous

• I have shitty bladder control!! Where do you buy them? And does it hurt?
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 10:10 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Hmmm those sounds good to strengthen your muscles for a easier birth experience
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 10:12 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Don't quite know yet, where to buy them but google it. It's definitely good for vaginal birth as well, I'm sure. But labor pains are usually the sign of uterine weakness.
    Anonymous

• I didn't end up buying any. They are normally at sex toy stores or parties. Although I might get some eventually. At the time I had a 3 month old and sex was painful enough, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2009