Spin off of question of do you own a TOY?: where do you dispose of them?

Okay a lot of women own pleasure toys (you know what I mean) and so when they break, or get old and you're done with them, do you throw them in the garbage? What do you do with them? Has anyone ever found yours? Are you embarassed to own one, or proud?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• trash them
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 10:01 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• In the trash, no one should be going through my trash anyway and if they were I would not be the one to be embarassed. I am not embarassed to own one, but it is not general knowledge either, just not appropriate to talk about to everyone ya know?
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:03 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I don't have one,but I would throw it to my neighbors dog to chew on .lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:04 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• What if it fell out on the ground as the garbage truck was dumping your gbage? What if you lived in apartments and it fell out on top of the garbage for everyone to see or fell out? Lol.
    Anonymous

• lol... i read the question with reading the little bio and thought " why would you throw it away" lol..... i would just throw it in the trash.... not embarassed or proud to have one... i just do.... no no one has ever found it...lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:14 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I am not sure how this came to be, but when my husband and I had been dating a couple years, he yelled for me to go into his parents room he wanted to show me something. He opens the dresser drawer and there is was. The biggest dildo I had ever seen at that time LOL. We are married now and I still cant look at my mother in law the same LMAO!!!
    Anonymous

• I have one, and if it ever breaks it will go in the trash. Pending on the age of my DD at the time.. lol. It would depend on which trash I through it in. I would probably wrap it in a bag and place it in our bedroom garbage and then throw it out that way if DD was a lot older.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:21 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I have one. When it breaks I'm gonna try out this website.

http://www.recycleyoursextoy.com/index.html

You can send in your broken toys and receive gift cards to buy more!
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 11:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I put mine in the bathroom trash bag and then put that inside the kitchen trash. If someone comes across it at this point, they're looking for it.

After an early morning romp I jumped in the shower, while my husband got in I handed the toy to hubby and asked him to wash it off while he was in there. We both proceeded to get ready (at this point I assumed he put it back in it's hiding place). Later in the day my 15 year old went in to take a shower...you know where this is going...while he was in the bathroom, his friend came over. I was sitting on the couch talking to the friend when my son came out. He asked if we had a good time in the shower this morning. a little confused I told him we didn't shower together. Then he asked what that purple thing was in the shower. We all knew at that time what happed so I just said. well, as a matter of fact, yes, we did have a good time. he was too embarassed to even comment.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 12:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2009