What hair style would look good on a mid 40's kind of girl?

I'd like to think I am a nice looking young lady...lol Even though I know I am getting up there in age.

I have dark brown hair (I dye it once in awhile mostly just my roots) I feel like I have had the same style for 10 years only becausse my hair is slightly thin and I can only get away with it for alittle bit. It has a body to it so it is not like it is stringy I pretty much wear it in a ponytail or bun and when we go out I wear it down loose looking I just don't know what to do mainly on the top or front of my head hair.
Remember there is a slight thinnest. Any suggestions would be appreciative :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I'm a cosmetologist and I cut ALOT of angled bobs (shorter in the back and longer in the front) for women of all ages it looks good on just about anyone and give you a trendy new versatile style. It's easy and fun!!!
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 10:17 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• oh and if you have any questions you can always message me and maybe we can toss around Ideas...it's what I do so I love it!
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 10:18 PM on Mar. 28, 2009