Why wont my tampons stay in?

ok, im sorry about the wierd TMI quest. but i wanna know if anybody has a good answer..why is it that i cant keep a tampon in for long? its like my body is rejecting it? it just comes out enuf to be very uncomfortable, and a little painful sometimes...i use supers b/c i have very heavy flows due to my Paragard. advice please??

MamaCass2003

Asked by MamaCass2003 at 10:53 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Health

• I would try a different brand. I had this issue once and switched brands and haven't had another problem. I was using Tampax and now use Kotex. It was kinda a win-win too because Kotex is cheaper!! LOL
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 11:02 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• try a different brand or a different size.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 10:56 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Could be a lot of reasons. Your vaginal muscles might be pushing it back out. Or they may be weak and unable to hold the tampon in. If the latter is the case, try kegel exercises.

dreyamom

Answer by dreyamom at 10:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• you got a big hole. just kidin, probably is your muscles.
    Anonymous

• I hear ya wademom313 I'm a kotex girl to :)
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 11:08 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• thanks for the rapid replies girls! lol yes, i do Kegals..love em! and yes it probly IS b/c i switched to the generic brand. i used to use Paytax Pearl-they feel very comfortable..but i wanted to try a cheaper one. I thot, Surely it wont matter right? a tampon's a tampon? but apparently it does!!
    MamaCass2003

Answer by MamaCass2003 at 11:09 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• WOW!
    Anonymous