obs in trouble

Ok so one of the drs at the clinic i go to revoked his licenses in all the stated he had them in this is the second dr from my clinic the first was mine in 06 he was arrested for gross sexul imposition. Has anyone else had drs at your clinic get fired or resign?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Our doctors never get fired for anything even when it's wrong.
    Infact some patients have tried killing the doctors by driving vans into the lobby.
    At least some action is took in your area.
    Anonymous

• uhh i dont think so. a couple of my dentist have gotten their licenses taken away. kinda scary
    Anonymous

• woah... creepy....nothing like that here....

well i remember once when i was younger my moms friend's baby and i had the sam pedi. and the doctor took her off some medicine and the baby died sometime later (don't know the details) and she sued him and his lis. was taken away.... pretty sad.. for the baby and him.. he was a great doctor... he was my older bros pedi and mine for the longest time
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I agree that its good that something was good but in the case of my ob I think things were taken wrong yes he had sex with the nurses but never forced himself on them they were all VERY willing. And yes I know this for a fact my ob was great and was never out of line I just think a nurse got mad at him and turned him in why would a man with women throwing themselves at him have to force himself on a woman ohh well its done it sucks though cause I really trusted him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Mar. 29, 2009