Is it normal to feel lonely even when your not alone?

I am almost seven months pregnant and often feel lonely. I don't have that many friends and the ones i have a busy with other things. My fiancee works and when he is home he is always playing video games. My seven year old is a great pleasure but i cannot bore her with my wants and needs. I often feel lonely even when there is a room full of people. Please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know the feeling,I get so lonely sometimes,but I don't like to bother no one.My husband works alot,and mykids are grown,and doing their own thing,I don't have many friends either,and the ones I do have small children,and can't really get out much.
    Anonymous

• Yep, its normal. I feel the same way sometimes. Best way to help with it is talk to your fiance.
    Anonymous

• I've been there girl, it will pass. Try to get your fiance to play a board game or watch a movie together so you two can spend some time together. Have you tried looking into play dates for the kid(s)? Stay posative and have hubby watch your child while you go get a pedi/mani or shopping just to have some time for yourself.
    Anonymous

• It does happen to people, but if it gets to be too much where you don't want to even be around people, it could be depression. I would talk to your dr as depression can be serious.
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 11:10 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• YES - been there done that. Still do sometimes.
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 11:13 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Thanks to everyone for responding to my first post. It means soooo much to me. I appreciate it a lot.
    punamai

Answer by punamai at 8:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Im only 6 weeks and I just became single, today actually and I still felt lonley even when he was right next to me. Its normal.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:38 AM on Mar. 30, 2009