very curious

So my son is now three months old almost four months, and i breastfed him until he was a week old but had to stop,i now have the option of starting again and was wondering if you thought it would still help me loose weight. I'm so excited i have the chance to start breastfeeding again because my son has had so many problems from the formula, he was very gassy and fussy. but i'm still lactating and if i can get my milk to come back in im going to stay breastfeeding.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I say go for it! If you can get your milk back, that's great! I don't know if it will help with the weight thing or not, but breastfeeding is a wonderful experience to have.
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 11:07 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Breastfeeding is the best thing for your son. And itt burns calories so it should help you lose weight.
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 11:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• It might or might not help you lose weight. Everyone is different in that department. If you are able to start nursing again, I think you should do it.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 8:49 AM on Mar. 29, 2009