Do any of you wonderful Ladies have any tips on potty training? My DD was doing so great and now she won't go at all.

Courtie

Asked by Courtie at 11:39 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I am in the same boat...except she only goes when she wants to go and then all the rest of the time she just pees her pants. She will go #2 in the potty everytime though. I would say just go with the flow(hehehe) They learn at their own pace and if we push them they will not want to do it. Just stay consistent.
    SuperMommy0212

Answer by SuperMommy0212 at 11:51 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• My son will be 3 in Oct and has went through 2 or 3 spurts of where he does really good going on the potty and then all of a sudden he wants nothing at all to do with it. I've pretty much tried everything but he still just doesn't want to take the time to go on the potty. Plus he has a hard time getting pullups or underwear pulled down, yet he can get his diaper off so easily. I have decided not to force it...just encourage it as much as possible...and wait until he's ready.
    lish2127

Answer by lish2127 at 3:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• There is a group on Cafe Mom about potty training in general and potty training little girls in particular. I am in both groups. From what I have seen, they are sworn believers in the 3 day method. Check out those groups and great luck!
    pinkcalla721

Answer by pinkcalla721 at 8:57 AM on Jun. 21, 2008