What are the colors of the graco carseat with the pattern lotus..

I was just wondering if anyone has this pattern in their carseat or stroller and if the colors are red & black? I can only order it online and by viewing it it looks red & black but I can't 100% tell. It could maybe be navy ...if it's navy then it won't match my stroller and I don't want it LOL I just don't want to go through the hassle of ordering it and then having to return it ...thanks xoxo

MrsPilat

Asked by MrsPilat at 11:09 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yea i typed it in google. lotus black/red and it came up as that and it looks red/black to me. hope that helps you :)
    Anonymous

• oh gosh thank you!! Why didn't I think of that ...haha thank you so much again xoxo
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 11:14 PM on Mar. 28, 2009