ok, so please bear with me

I know I need to take a test to know for sure, but I was just wondering about the symptoms I am having and if other women experienced them.

LMP-3/9/09
usually 26-29 day cycles

For over a week now, I have been EXTREMELY tired, had swollen, tender boobs, darker areolas, nausea, and been WAY emotional. For the past few days, I have had minor cramping, which got worse this evening. Also, this is weird, but my, ummm, hoo-ha is swollen (confirmed by my dh, lol). What do you guys think? How soon could I test, if I am having implantation now? Thanks all!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i would do it now or monday at the earliest and if you still get a negative try wednesday
    Anonymous

• the only way to tell is if you do the test, do it a.s.a.p, if its positive get to the doc a.s.a.p
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Are you taking any fertility drugs? I know clomid will cause a lot of the symptoms too. If not, then wait a couple days before you take a test. I don't think it will show up positive yet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Um...those all sound like pregnancy symptoms. If so, you are past implantation. Implantation is about three weeks (with the first day as your first day of your period). Then the zygote travels to the uterus, which releases human growth hormone which causes the symptoms you just described.
    Don't worry about your "Ho-hah" That's a common pregnancy symptom because of the vasolilation. I wouldn't be surprised if it were also blue-purple.
    You need prenatal vitamins because it is likely if you are pregnant, your baby is already developing the nervous system including the brain and you need a pregnancy test immediately!
    Angeldolphine

Answer by Angeldolphine at 2:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2009