just wondering

I know I need to take a test to know for sure, but I was just wondering about the symptoms I am having and if other women experienced them.

LMP-3/9/09
usually 26-29 day cycles

For over a week now, I have been EXTREMELY tired, had swollen, tender boobs, darker areolas, nausea, and been WAY emotional. For the past few days, I have had minor cramping, which got worse this evening. Also, this is weird, but my, ummm, hoo-ha is swollen (confirmed by my dh, lol). What do you guys think? How soon could I test, if I am having implantation now? Thanks all!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just buy a two pack of tests and take 1 test now and if its neg do another in a week.
    mudgirl

Answer by mudgirl at 11:16 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• It sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me but Im not a doctor. If your LMP was the 9th you probably would have gotten pregnant around the 23rd so it may show up on a pregnancy test. The hormone pregnancy tests detect is the same one that causes alot of pregnancy symptoms so Id say a test is worth the money if your having this many symptoms. Good Luck!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 11:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Go Test ASAP! Those were my exact symptoms and i was 5 weeks preggo at that time
    Mrs.Bolin

Answer by Mrs.Bolin at 12:36 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• it does sound like your preggo, but you just had your period!?
    test , cheap reliable tests for a dollar at dollar stores!
    it may be too soon to show up on a test if you are, so you may have to test again in a few days/week
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 2:47 AM on Mar. 29, 2009