Good evening ladies. How was your day?

Mine was uneventful. We're almost done with the science project. Watching Cops now. How was your day? What'd you do?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 11:23 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• DD and I went to work with DH today (he's a landscaper, we planted flowers). Then we had lunch and came home. Nothing eventful since, unless you count playing Candyland by candle light for Earth Hour.

All in all, it's been a nice day :)

SotilSol

Answer by SotilSol at 12:21 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• A science project? Those are always fun! What grade was the project for?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:27 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Mine is better now. First thing this morning, I tried to repair my toilet w/out shutting the water off...Duh, that was stupid. And water sprayed all over till my Dh shut it off. Now, we need a new toilet.
    But, all in all, not too bad of a day.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:30 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• We got to go to a friends 1st bday party. And tomorrow we're going bowling with grandma and grandpa.
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 11:31 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• LOL you didn't turn the water off first? Your lucky you just need a new toilet and not new flooring. Sorry that's not funny, but I bet it was funny to watch!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:32 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• i didn't do anything today, my step daughter spoiled the mood today with her fit!! don't try to feel for me I went to my room and played on my cp, and talk to all my new friends at cm.
    Anonymous

• ronjwake...I do need new flooring. But, not cause of the water but because it is just as old as the toilet was! LOL
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:36 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• It rained all day!! i cleaned for once and tired to be nice to a stupid man.. who didnt desrve it. Now Im trying to get the mini opera to work on my phone but mine isnt listed so, now im just chillin~ :)
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I just replaced my flooring in my bathroom too, ugg.. But we also remodeled the entire bathroom. Me and my bright ideas...
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:38 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I feel bored tonight, probably because of my boring day. lol.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:39 PM on Mar. 28, 2009