Have you bought this??? What do you think?

I have been seeing a commercial for a product called bump-it's. They are little hair accessories that help with volume. If you have purchased one what is your opinion and what is your hair type? short, long, thin, thick, medium, coarse, fine? I want to buy some but I really hate buying things from tv cause there always seems to be some catch or outrageous shipping, but these look like they might work for my hair, at least the mini one might.

naomianne2

Asked by naomianne2 at 11:25 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Yeah I know how you feel I am very skeptical when it comes to that as much as you want to believe their product what are the chances of them really working.

I would suggest for you to just go to a Beauty Supply and browse around I bet you will find something close to this item. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:13 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i havnt used it but i know some people that have and thy said it is no worth the money- so idk. to me it doesnt seem like it would work like the commercial shows but you never know- what im really interested in is that hair thing that suppose to work like a hair clip but better. i dont know the name of it.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 6:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2009