Has anyone been

keeping up with the little Haleigh Cummings case?

I caught the tale end of Nancy Grace and they said, something about the teen girlfriend was entertaining a man the night that Haleigh disappeared.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah, I too followed the Caylee Anthony case closely from the day it made national news--just eagerly awaiting Casey's trial in October (?), but admittedly after watching and reading up on the Hayleigh Cummings case, I came to the conclusion, that as heartbreaking as this story is, and what a beautiful little girl she was, that her case was not going to end well. It seems like a pretty "open and shut" case that likely involves a pedophile--now the question is determining who that is.

I became so intrigued by the Caylee Anthony case because it was so unusual. Unfortunately, there are a lot of women who have killed their children intentionally (Susan Smith and Andrea Yates for example), but they either CONFESSED immediately or within a few days of their children being missing. But, Casey Anthony hasn't said a word in over 9 MONTHS--I guess that's what I find so amazing, and why I want to see her pay dearly for her crime.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:51 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Really? No, I haven't been following this much.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:34 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I don't know much about the case.I followed the Caylee Anthony case really closely for months.I still check in on the latest with that.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:35 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• no i haven't... usually i stay on those cases... whats been going on?? shes still missing???
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I keep up with Haileys disapperance. I feel sure that sweet baby is gone. She's been gone too long now, after 48 hours, the chances of finding a child grow slim, although it has happened. I have kept up with the Caley Anthony case since day 1. Cried my eyes out the day they found her. How does a mother hurt her own child? I would die for any of my children! Don't want to talk about it anymore, hurts my heart. I pray for Hailey every day.
    katydid1955

Answer by katydid1955 at 12:41 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• They say it had to be someone who had been in the house before and knew the doors and stuff. There was a man there fixing something before this happened and yea that boyfriend of the sisters was there. Did she have a real living father? Divorced?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Mar. 29, 2009