I took a pregnant test it came back negative, but i still hav'nt started my period.

Mrs.Collie

Asked by Mrs.Collie at 11:34 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wait a week or two & if you haven't started yet, take another test.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:40 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• When was your period due? You may have tested too early or been off on counting days. I agree with the above reply-- wait a week or so and test again.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:56 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• It could be that you've tested to early or it could be a change in your hormones. I just went through this last month... I was ten days late and I am never late. My OBGYN said that it could be anything from IBS to lack of sleep. Your body adjusts when it's lacking in certain areas. Wait a little longer and retest. If you want to know for certain and can't wait any longer get your blood work done.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 1:39 AM on Mar. 29, 2009