double strollers?

Does anyone have the side-by-side kind of tandem stroller? My girls are only 15 months apart, so it really sounds nice to have them next to one another so they can interact. But I've heard these are a pain to get through doorways. Does anyone have one and like it? Anyone have one and hate it? The other one we're considering is the Baby Trend Sit n Stand, but honestly I'm not sure how my toddler will do facing me.

EmilySusan

Asked by EmilySusan at 11:36 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i have the side by side babytrend jogger it doesw not go through a lot of doorways... lookup the tandem kolcraft it's really neat and versatile only $200 walmart.com
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 1:24 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I have one because my 4 year old doesn't like walking far and it is kind of a pain to get through some doors
    Aimee789135

Answer by Aimee789135 at 6:14 AM on Mar. 29, 2009