Did your kids like Bolt

the Disney movie?

Did you watch it and if so, what was your favorite part.

My favorite part was the end when they all got to go live with the girl and her mom I'm a sucker for happy endings.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Funny you should ask this! lol, at this very moment my son came and asked if he could watch the rest because he was watching for free on CH.181 and they cut it off after 72 minutes. Now he can get back on and watch the last 20 mins. He says "Thanks anon for ruining the ending for me"!
    J/k lol I didn't let him keep reading it.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:56 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• OP LOl sorry!
    Anonymous

• OK, OP he just finished watching it and said "The whole movie was good". He had headphones on while he was watching but from what I saw while looking over his shoulder, I love when the cat is teaching Bolt how to do "dog" things like hang his head out the window and this expressions when he realizes how much he likes it.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:28 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• (haha) that was funny! good movie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Mar. 29, 2009