How much are food stamps going up in ga? anyone know?

saraward08

Asked by saraward08 at 11:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• 18 to 20 dollars for every perosn in household. And its the same in every state! Girl get ready for all the haters~ there on the way Iam sure.
    Anonymous

• Your list your status as stay at home. Why not try working in order to buy food? Just a though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• She may have circumstances that prevent her from working outside the home, you don't know. And yes there ARE circumstances like that.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:03 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• In MN mine are going up 75 bucks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I just got turned down and in bad, bad shape! Bad carwreck then i find out i have dibetic stuff and have to stick my finger with a needle!!!! Well Hub had to take pay cut so everyone could work and they cut off their overtime. So $130.00 a week, girls to live off of with letters from Doctors and guess what? They turn me down!!!!! I can work at the Mission center free and get food. Well if i could work it would be at a real job that pays! But now i have no choice but hop my screwed up foot,whiplash,permantly injured back with muscle craps, shakeing from beans and rice diet and help the people who need help! So untill i get over this, yea, you bet i will show my ass in the store if i ever get to go there again and if i see 1 namebrand food or steaks or junk food, yea i'll show my bi-polar ass!!!!! More power to those who can get them but if you really need them, divide then into 4 for the month and bargin hunt. Pray 4 me B4 meal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Ok yeah i'm not sure why ppl are being rude!
    i'm so sorry that you can't get them but ppl do need them! you know?
    God says not to judge............
    But also ppl should not take advantage either!
    saraward08

Answer by saraward08 at 1:19 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Well if i had someone to watch my daughters i would work i'm more than willing to work believe me.I hate sitting at home.
    And if i had acar i would be able to do alot more.
    But actually for money i babysit other ppl's children so they can work. So technically i do not jus sit at home! thanks for the thought though!
    saraward08

Answer by saraward08 at 1:22 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Thank you April!
    For that one!
    saraward08

Answer by saraward08 at 1:23 AM on Mar. 29, 2009