need some advice

i posted this earlier but only got 2 responses please i need some advice...
i've been in early labor since monday and today i've been having contractions that are about 3 to 7 minutes apart and are pretty strong. this morning i think i lost my mucus plug. this is my second child and i don't want to go in just to be sent home again. oh and at my doctors appt yesterday i was just under 3cm dialated. what do you all think i should do?

SpringMommy07

Asked by SpringMommy07 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• either call l&d and go in.... the worse is you get sent home..... but better to get checked than not.... or you just wait it out until your next apt.... there isnt much more you can do.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I would call the doctor and let them know about the mucus plug. This could be it! Good luck!
    AmberBrat

Answer by AmberBrat at 11:50 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• If they've been 5-6 minutes a part for 45 minutes consistently, I would go in to L&D. Going from 3-7 minutes still sounds pretty irregular to me. If you've had any trickling, I would go in right away. It doesn't have to be a gush of fluid. I trickled all day the day I went into labor and it took me forever to figure out what the little drops of fluid were lol.

Good luck!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• when i went into labor wiht my daughter who is my second baby my contrations were between 4 and 7 mintues apart and when i went to the hospital they admited me and i had her 5 hours later. so i would go to the hospital just to be safe. Good luck and congrats!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 6:39 AM on Mar. 29, 2009