Have you ever been arrested?

I have in 02' for writing checks W/out having money in the bank. Was not a good exp and id NEVER do it again! Feel free to post anon and tell your story~

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The worst thing I've ever done was when I was @ church (sunday school) and I used a fake dollar from one of the board games to get a doughnut when I was 5yrs old, the lady selling the doughnuts was damn near blind, and the fake dollar had the same color as real money but she couldn't tell the difference, I laugh about it now, but I know I was wrong, I was 5 and I wanted a doughnut, what can I say
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 4:30 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• as a juvinile.... im not getting into detail cuz i dont do the anon. thing and i dont need anymore bashers....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• LMAO~ Yes once as a teenager, but I was never charged I was arrested and released pending charges, buy they never pressed charges.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 11:56 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Nol, I have never been arrested. I did get a speeding ticket back in 2004, my one and only. I was driving 92 in a 70. What can I say, I like fast cars :)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Nope. I have only had 2 speeding tickets.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 12:02 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• no never, and i have never had a speeding ticket either, of course my husband does most of the driving lol
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 12:02 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Never been arrested but did get to watch my car get towed and my boyfriend get arrested for drunk driving. (He wasn't, he just didn't pause at a flashing red light at the same time the bars were closing)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i was arrested a when i was 18 cuz my ex was in my face yelling at me and i pushed him and the cops had gotten called and i got arrested for demestic violence
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Yes. My juvenile record is rather lengthy. As as an adult..no. I'm glad records get sealed after 18. I had absolutely no parental guidance and I did a lot of stupid things.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 12:23 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• No. I did get carted off to boarding school for my flat out refusal to live at home with my drug addicted system manipulating mother. . .
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:26 AM on Mar. 29, 2009