what to do with a 20 month old at a baseball game

What a nightmare, she if my forth child and wants to do what the others are doing. I had such a hard time keeping her with me. We did time out three times of which she screemed and everyone stared.

funpolice

Asked by funpolice at 11:54 PM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Bring toys or something to keep her busy. You can't expect a 20 month old to just go and sit!! Or maybe, if there's a patch of sand or something, sit on the ground with her and let her play while you're watching her and the game. I would say make sure and keep her busy and she should be fine!! If not, and you already did that, then I don't have any other recommendations!! Good luck!!
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 11:58 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• She just wants to play the game too. Maybe get a a play ball and bat to hold and you guys sit on the side in the grass. You shouldn't time out her for wanting to play.
    Anonymous

• I timed out her for tantrums when I didn't let her run across the ball park.
    funpolice

Answer by funpolice at 12:01 AM on Mar. 29, 2009