Adult Question

I haven't been able to get my husband to go down on me since we found out I was pregnant. He used to go all the time and now my daughter is 6 months and I am going crazy! When I was pregnant he would joke about not wanting to be eye to eye with her but now he doesn't have that excuse. I delivered naturally with him at the bedside, do you think that might have something to do with it? And for those who might ask, I go down on him. I don't like it but I do it anyways.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Mine stopped doing it for a couple months like the last month of my pregnancy and then of corse after I deliverd. I think all of the horomones going through your body make you taste a little different and yes I think the whole being at bedside during deliver is kindof a sex downer when you get back in the saddle cause all they can see is a baby comming outta there! I knew it was gonna bother him and I was right!! Just talk to him and ask him what the deal is!! and yes try drinking pinapple juice it will help it will make you taste really sweet!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• The only way you'll get a definitely answer is to ask him. Just sit down with him (outside of the bedroom!!) and ask him. Or, next time you guys are having sex, just ask him to go down on you. If he says no, just change the subject, or say ok, and then once you're done ask him.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 12:02 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• maybe it turned him off, or maybe he thinks you are too special for that, and feels that you are a mom now and you should'nt be doing that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• The hormones might have changed the way you taste a bit. Try drinking pineapple juice.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:16 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• what does pineapple juice do?lol
    alc03

Answer by alc03 at 12:43 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Stop going down on him what good for the goose is good for the gander.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i like that answer just stop doing it to him
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 12:57 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I'd sit him down and talk to him. Ask him why he does not do that anymore, let him know you miss having him do it. I also like the suggestion of not going down on him--- why do something you don't like to him if he will not fulfill your needs?
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:09 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• he probably was turned off, that happens a lot..it will take a while..maybe you should do something sexy one night..when the kids are asleep, or if someone can watch them 4 u..buy some sexy lingerie..shave down there..and be wide legged open when he walks in the door..

(just make sure he doesn't have a friend coming over with out u knowing! aha)

Stephy89

Answer by Stephy89 at 1:57 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I agree...talk with him! Or, the next time you are going down on him......switch to the 69 position! LOL Also, I agree with the pineapple juice - drink a glass 45 minutes to an hour before you do the deed, and it will make you taste sweeter down there! All in all though, communication is the key!
    MamaDiane

Answer by MamaDiane at 6:21 AM on Mar. 29, 2009