how many wives husband only want to make love when he wants too???

it seems when i want to he is too tired, but yet he wakes me up when he is in the mood for loving.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• What man wont wake up for sex? Make time for sex, even if it means an adjustment in schedules - meet him in his morning shower. If you know you are horny - dont prepare him a heavy meal that evening. LOL Good luck!
    MamaDiane

Answer by MamaDiane at 6:18 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• story of a married mother's life lol. Best bet would be to schedule the time in that way you both get it when you both want it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Mine!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:10 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I was just going to ask a similiar question myself. My SO is the same way. He is too tired or don't feel good but then will wake me in the middle of the night wanting to make love. Its so frustrating. If I turn him down I don't know how long it could be till we make love again but I would love to be awake and in the mood.
    nannabart

Answer by nannabart at 12:16 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Well, my husband ALWAYS wants to! its me that is too tired most of the time, being pregnant and having health issues, makes you not much in the mood if you know what I mean.... and he wants it every freakin day! That man is going to kill me!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:23 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I hate to answer a question with a question! However, I think men always want it they just don't know it sometimes. I believe they are more like us than we know it! Even when I am tired I can be inspired! Thats how my man is!
    AlyConMom

Answer by AlyConMom at 1:36 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Well he usually wants to but if im tired he will bug me and bug me until I wake up and give him some or he is mad but if he is tired and I want some there is nooooooo waking that man up!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:47 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Mine only wants it when he is in the mood, and I usually don't mind because I get in the mood when I know he is. There has been many times when I wanted it and he turned me down, or if he did do it he didn't put much effort in to it, and I could tell he was just not wanting to, and it ends up turning me off. I had a problem with this at first but I realize my hubby just likes being the one that comes on to me. He doesn't get in the mood easily at all when I come on to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Mar. 29, 2009