weird dream lol

So I had this dream the other night that I went to the doctor and they were examining me, down there, ya know? and the doctor jumped back and kinda screamed and I was like "oh my god! WHAT?" and then he put a mirror down there and you could see my babies face, it was all sideways and looking at me and had a full set of teeth and was laughing menacingly haha, scared me half to death.

anyone else have weird pregnancy dreams?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• gotta love the hormones lol. I did all the time. Always had the dream the hubby made cookies choco chip at like 4 AM and he burnt them...I would wake up screaming "damn you you burnt the cookies again" while pushing him to go get them out of the oven lol!!!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 12:14 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I hate those weird dreams -
    I had a dream before that i was looking into this balloon & could see what my baby looked like - she had a full head of dark hair and everything - I kept begging my boyfriend to look & for some reason he couldnt - than when i looked again, it looked like she was deteriating (sp?) - It scared the shit out of me.....
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 12:16 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• ohhhhhhhhhhh yes, the weird dreams. Boy, have i been having a ton of those. Nightmares, dreams, all sort of weird stuff. We need to make a whole section on weird dreams you have when you're prego! lol mostly in my dreams i'm scared of something or something horrible has happened so i know it's just me being scared of the new pregnancy. i'm sure they'll eventually change when the "happy" hormones kick in =) gotta love those hormones!
    ambercoloredawn

Answer by ambercoloredawn at 2:17 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• When I was just starting my second trimester I had a terrible nightmare, that the daycare I work at was in the middle of a hurricane (yay Florida!) and I went into early labor. The baby came out fine (just a little small) and we were cuddling, but then suddenly he starts going into seizures and dies in my arms. And I look over to a bucket full of ice water and there's a baby dead in there too.
    I woke up screaming and crying and couldn't sleep for the rest of the night. Thank god the third trimester didn't bring the dreams back. =)
    gckittylove

Answer by gckittylove at 9:25 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my son I woke up up in a panic from a nightmare where I could see the baby clear as a bell and he had a very bad skin rash. The dream worried me to death but he was born fine. Funny thing is when he was about 2 he had a rare childhood illness that broke his face out in blotches.Then last year he had a rare skin disease that broke him out in blotches all over his skin.....talk about scared! I still think back to that dream sometimes.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 1:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2009