Fenugreek

I just bought the pills today to increase my milk supply. I was wondering if anyone takes them, how many they take a day, and how long it took to see progress with your milk?

Thanks,
Samantha

shessohippie

Asked by shessohippie at 12:13 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I did take them for awhile.
    I took 2 caps 3 times/day. You need to take alot or it doesn't work. You know you have taken enough when you start to stink like syrup.
    They worked for me after 2 days.
    I found that More Milk Plus worked better for me and I didn't stink as much.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:34 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• The mothers milk tea might be better also... I'm having a hard time with my supply and i hope it doesn't end up with taking those pills... i heard there is a chance you will have to keep taking them to keep up your supply... good luck..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:11 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• with the tea you are able to drink it more and have less pills because its about volume..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:13 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I heard the tea was disgusting though... What do you ladies think?
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 11:49 AM on Mar. 29, 2009