I have 9 days

until my C-Section! My twin boys will be here in 9 days! I can't believe it..But anyway, anyone who has had a C-Section PLEASE tell me its not as bad as I think it is :)

twinmommy2009

Asked by twinmommy2009 at 12:33 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hey Congrats on the twins.. Well I have had to C-Sections so far an I havent had ne problems... It was to painful afterwards or nething... Good Luck...
    PawBecca

Answer by PawBecca at 12:35 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Well for me it wasn't bad. I had an emergency c-section too, so a planned one should be even better. The excitement of having the baby around diminished the pain from the c-section, and the recovery time wasn't nearly as long as I imagined.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:36 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• its not bad at all..I wouldnt do it any other way. its easy..you go in there they put in an epideral...then they check and make sure that you cant feel anything..then, they perform the surgery. I like it cause you cant feel anything. the only thing you feel is tugging. and that is it. You usually have to be careful for like 2 weeks after. It is a little harder cause you cant really do much help with the baby. but, it makes it easier for people to wait on you, so let them take care of you. you will wish later you would have rested more if you didnt. You get to see the baby right when they take the baby out. And then they sew,or staple you closed..and boom your done. its about an 1 1/2 procedure. I think it is less harmful on the baby to have a csection. because of less stress on the baby
    alc03

Answer by alc03 at 12:37 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Never had one but good luck. I bet you're excited to meet your boys. :)
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 12:42 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I had two...you'll be fine!
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 12:42 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I never had a C-section good luck and double congrats on your little blessings enjoy each and everyday with them God Bless
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 12:51 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• CONGRATS :)...... i have never had one but my sis has had 2 and she said it wasn't bad...just try to take it easy while you heal :)

congratulations

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:58 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Definately have to stay in bed fr a while. I have never had a c-sec but my mom had one with me and my brother. She said it was harder to recuperate then when she gave birth vaginally.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:10 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i had a c-section when i had my daughter..and no it wasnt to bad..i had no problems or complications!! good luck and congradulations
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:27 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I had a c-section and it really never was that bad. Of course the first few days I was tender and sore, but I took my pain med.s like advised and I didn't have any trouble. Congratulations, how exciting!!!
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 2:02 PM on Mar. 30, 2009