WRESTLEMANIA!!

Alright ladies who is all going?? I am!!

Peanut_Farley

Asked by Peanut_Farley at 12:42 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Entertainment

• I'm going! But you already know that since I'm going with you! OMG it's five days until I fly out there, six days until we go to Houston and seven until WM and already I can't sleep, too excited! We're going to have so much fun. I'm so busy until I leave, I hope i get everything done but it still seems like it 's going to take forever to get here! See ya Friady morning at the baggage claim!
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 1:49 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Lawd. I haven't seen a wrestlemania since Hulk wrestled Andre the Giant.

It's just changed too much for me over the years. Actually, when I was about 9 I found out it was all fake and it literally crushed me.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 12:43 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Fake or not, they are amazing athletes/stunt men (lol) and come on they aren't all bad to look at either!! LOL!!
    My favorite tag team is Hardy Boyz!! LOL!!
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 12:45 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I dont know how old you are but I miss the days of Brett the Hitman Heart, KoKo B ware, Jimy Superfly Snooka etc...lol. Have fun at Wrestlemania!
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 12:52 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Addie, I swear to GOD that I will be at the baggage claim, I will not forget!!!!
    JackalsWife, I am 28, 29 on WM Day, and I just started watching it in the last few years, I know who those guys are, but have never watched them only on youtube! :D
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 11:51 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I wish I could go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last Monday night was so good I cant wait til tomorrow to see what happens next. It had gotten boring for awhile but now I see the action is coming back lol. (Sad what happened to Flair though!)
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 1:15 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I am not going but I will be watching.. I wish I could be there.
    1andonly98

Answer by 1andonly98 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I get to go to RAW!!!! They are recording ECW and Smackdown! I can't wait!!
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 10:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I'M GOING! to sit on my couch and watch it at home!! lol Have Fun Gals!!
    lovintnmomof3

Answer by lovintnmomof3 at 10:42 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Jimmy Superfyl Snuka and Ricky the dragon Steamboat are being inducted into the hall of fame Friday night. It's going to be aired on USA Network at 10/9c. And Sunday night I am going to be sitting in front of my t.v. on my comfy couch watching with lots of snacks. At least I'll be comfy! But I WISH I could go to ANY of their shows live. I mean, I know it's all rigged as to who is suppposed to win and all, but the injuries they get are real. I remember watching Hulk Hogan when I was little, but that's about the only one of the older ones I can remember.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 31, 2009