How often are you suppose to go use the #2?

I mean naturally with out the help of taking fiber or a laxative?

I go maybe one day or twice a day or sometimes I don't go for 2 days depends on what I eat I guess. My dh can eat something and there he goes pooping it out he tells me I am all plugged up he even bought me some prune juice and that helped alot...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Health

• You may have IBS--That's what it sounds like to me, as I have it. Msg. me, if you want. :)
    MomToYoungerSis

Answer by MomToYoungerSis at 1:26 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I go once a day and don't have a problem.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:34 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Right now i have a problem with "going" within 20 minutes of eating. ( i lost 100 # ) I finally tried a probiotic and i t helped a lot. So for going to often try that but for going to little. there is nothing wrong with not going for 2 days. I once went 2 weeks!! (very painful) I was preg. and could not take much of anything. This is normal to not go for a couple days. but more than three you may want to try eating some fiber.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Mar. 29, 2009