• In the Spotlight:

What is the correct way to wash your kitty?

When I jump in the shower I wash my pus but are you suppose to spread your inside lips as well or just the outer libia? Sometime I do only because to make sure I give her a thorough wash but not to go deep inside only where I can reach finger tip wise then I rinse really good.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Anon 9:44 - I used to work with a lot of high school & college age girls - and there were a couple that had no idea what went on with that. They thought standing in the shower was all they needed to do. They had no idea it was better for them to actually wash it. No, I didn't go into much detail, but I had to explain to them that yes, that area of the body does need to be washed, especially at the age they were and the fact that one of them was ssexually active and didnt' try to hide the fact. (For the record, the topic came up in conversation based on products we sold - they asked me what they were for since I was older, married, and had kids).
    Anonymous

• Thats about it
    CookieMama

Answer by CookieMama at 1:06 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Don't Feed The Troll.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:02 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• LOL Fistandantalus. You're probably right about this one.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 9:25 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Does anyone else think this question is inappropriate? Obviously a troll, but why are there 2 questions about the kitty washing thing and no one thinks it's odd?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Of course we think it's odd, "Anonymous", but it seems there are a proliferation of suspicious "Anonymous" questions lately and maybe if you guys wouldn't post "Anonymously" so much it would make it that much easier to identify the freaks. Either this "Anonymous" is a 14-year-old boy or the dumbest broad on Earth. E
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:35 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I'm the anon@10:31. I remained anon because I reported this question, and CM said there's nothing wrong with it. Come on now, what woman doesn't know how to wash? Why would anyone other than a troll post it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Actually, I find a Power Washer and Bleach to do the Job correctly....

You should try... It really works!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• LMAO.......Yes you are supposed to wash all the way in & up with extra soap (Lye soap from granny i believe is the best) & rinse with scalding water. Didn't your mother teach you anything?
    aajsluckymommy

Answer by aajsluckymommy at 11:01 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• This seems oddly similar to the question yesterday in relationships.

PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 11:03 AM on Mar. 29, 2009