would you be mad if you saw your dh checking out a attractive woman?

it doesn't bother me. now if he was staring at her that would piss me off. but taking a quick look what's the big deal, i mean he's married not dead. plus if i see a hot guy i check him out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It doesn't bother me. I'm very comfortable in my marriage, so if she's really hot, I'll say, "She is hot, isn't she?" We are made to recognize beauty, just not to act on it.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 1:57 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• no. if i see someone who is hot i point it out.
    he loves me and is not going anywhere. i realize he is not dead and has eyeballs.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 1:08 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• My mom always told me that they could read the menu but his ass better come home for dinner
    CookieMama

Answer by CookieMama at 1:09 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• ehh. kinda... honestly...i am a protective type tho... it would make me as if i am not pretty enough or something... i dunno... maybe its just me :)... i know if i checked out some hot guy, he's feel some type of way...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:11 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• If you look because you think someone else is pretty or handsome I think it is normal bc we are all constantly comparing ourselves to others and or seeing how put together other people look. However, if you are checking someone out in a sexual way then I think it is gross and rude to the person you are with. First of all that person may not like that, secondly it is so rude to check out someone sexually when you are with someone esle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• right anon... i find it rude... like "hello, r u not standing right next to me".... if he does it when i am not around (im sure he does..hes a guy...blah)... thats w/e...but with me?? thats disrespectful imo
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:21 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I honestly do not care..I look at guys myself..ahah..we love each other, and are together..so it really doesnt matter..i trust that fool =D
    Stephy89

Answer by Stephy89 at 1:53 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Oh yeahhh! It annoys the crap out of me. It is so rude!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• No. I have been married for 23 years, I am okay if he notices attractive females. I notice attractive males. It's human nature. My dil will freak out if she even thinks that my son has looked even by accident at another woman in public BUT he can go to strip clubs (which he doesn't but he could if he wanted to) and watch porn. Go figure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• yes, i am jealous but only when i am not feeling my best (like i've put on weight or something). so it's even obvious to me that it's because i'm insecure...and my hubby is not one of those men that stares, he just takes a quick look and that's it. he does not make it obvious...
    ericadrian

Answer by ericadrian at 3:52 AM on Mar. 29, 2009