my husband and i have been married for a year and a half, two kids, what is the normal amount of sex we should be having in a week?

and we both work

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Everyone is different but we once a week is normal for us right now! We have two children a one year old and a two year old. I am staying at home with the babies and he is working as much as he can. He has worked 6 days a week 10 nhours a day. We are tired! If it wasn't for all that, we'd be at three times a week!
    AlyConMom

Answer by AlyConMom at 1:42 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I agree with pp above me once a week is about all we do it too, we are tired and have a seven month old that co sleeps so its hard even though I stay at home he works alot so unfortunatly our love life suffers
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:18 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I think I read somewhere that for married couples 2 times a month is normal. But, considering the posts above me, I could be wrong.
    Rainbowbrite639

Answer by Rainbowbrite639 at 2:28 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Oh my! I agree that everyone is different - but sex is good for the mind and body, it is a great destresser - especially when you are dealing with small children. My dh and I have been married for 14 years, and we have sex a minimum of three times per week.

MamaDiane

Answer by MamaDiane at 6:14 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Everyone is different.No matter how often it happens or not, just make it special each time. Its not the quantity but the quality that counts
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:35 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Me and my DH only do it once a week sometimes less depending on how tired we are. we have a 3 year old and a 10 month old. so whenever we get the chance if we aren't tired. as of right now it's been 3 weeks since we did anything but we run on different schedules so it's expected. i don't mind me and him are 25 years apart so whenever he wants it i'm ready lol. other than that i don't worry about it too much.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:17 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Well.......................... we have 4 kids 6,3,1,and a 10 week old and I stay home and we works 12+ hours a day and we usually do it 5-6 times a week!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 29, 2009