boob surgery!?!?!

I know for a fact that the pills dont work at ALL!!! so i am deciding to get my boobs done through surgery. I am young and still have a whole lot of living to do. so have any of you ladies got it done, do you like it and what is the recovery time? oh yes, and does anyone know of a doctor in the Ohio area who does them? also the cost of getting them done. Need your advice not your opinions!!!
thanks Ladies!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• My niece had hers done recently. She is 21. She paid $2700. It included sort of like an insurance for the 2nd surgery you will need in 10 yrs or so to "replace" or "rearrange" them (they dont tell you that on TV). She was really hurting the next day but was back to normal in about 4 days. She wishes she went bigger. She put in a c cup. She has a small frame, I think it is perfect,
    Anonymous

• I got my done two weeks ago and I paid $5,250.00. The recovery was better than I thought it would be. I quit taking my pain pills on the 3rd day. The worst thing for me was nausea from the pills. You have to sleep upright (recliner, would be best for 1st week). I am a side/stomach sleeper so I am trying to get use to sleeping on my back for now! They don't want you lifting weights or strenous exercise for 4 weeks. I think I am going to end up with a D/DD which is what I wanted. And I hear everybody say, they wish they would have went bigger! Don't be scared of going bigger, once you get them I think you get booby greed!HA! Find a surgeon that you are comfortable with and do some research on the internet. I got mine through the armpit under the muscle, that way if i ever decide i want another baby, I can still breastfeed and you don't lose feeling in your nipples doing it through the armpit! Good luck! You will love them!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Oh gosh:-) My dd works in surgery and the the talk and stuff that goes on during one of these---I would NOT do it:-) They have to set you up and make sure everything looks and feels the way it should:-o Omg--some of the things that are said:-)
    My cousin has also made a lot of money as a lawyer in lawsuits from boob jobs gone wrong:-)

Another reason I never would---how can you feel good about yourself when you know what everyone is finding attractive is two bags of gel??? I can't figure that one out? I could never wear a "sexy shirt" knowing that they are fake? I prefer to concentrate on making my body the best it can be through diet and exercise:-)
    Anonymous