• In the Spotlight:

Anybody else HATE twilight?

I have heard this book/movie hyped for so long..Now I'm a true Vampire/Horror movie fan I have always been so I decided I had to see this! So I made my DH rent it the other night and we watched it.
This movie was soooooo bad!!!! What is everyone thinking?? I could not wait for it to END!!This could have easily been on lifetime for heavens sake!! The acting was horrid, the special effects were very scifi channel.What the hell draws everyone to this? Vegetarian Vampires?? Vampires playing football? lmao!! Go rent Interview with the Vampire or Dracula..Now those are real vampire movies!! Dont say the book is better I tried reading that too and it was no better!

*I'm staying annonymous so the twilight mafia doesent comes after me* bwahhhhhhahhhh..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Entertainment

• I hate it too. The movie is different than to book.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 1:27 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• It wasn't the best thing ever, but I didn't hate it. I'm more into Vampire books then movies anyway. I LOVE The Vampire Chronicles.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:30 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I didn't hate it the book was much better IMO.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 1:35 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I made myself finish the movie so I knew how it ended! lol I didn't like how the lead girl never smiled! She had the same facial expression for every emotion. It drove me NUTS!!! I know she's a teenager but they do smile occasionally! lol
    Mommygoose

Answer by Mommygoose at 8:28 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• IMO the movie was fine but the effects were lame. I'm hoping since this one did so well they'll have a higher budget to work with for New Moon.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:36 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• the movie sucked..but you should never judge a book by its movie...and fyi..it was baseball not football
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Actually I like the movie better than the book.

I read all 4 ( I bought them for my dd )I understand that the book has more details. Yet, it was so full of errors it was hard to get through. I wanted to take a red pen and circle all the grammar, punctuation mistakes. Luckily it was marketed to teens who didn't notice. To be honest I bought the movie for Robert Pattinson ( Harry Potter geeks that we are ) He carried the entire film.

I loved the Film Score and the scenery. ( Okay, Because part of it was filmed near my home ) This is the first time I can actually say I liked a movie better than the book. They should have left in the deleted scenes. Summit FIlms should have given it a bigger budget for special effects also to hire more experienced actors.

I agree that it is not a traditional Vampire movie. It is a teen romance. I don't think you, the true vampire movie lover, is the targeted audience.

CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 6:20 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I personally think its stupid. So many folks are obsessed, but if thats what they like no judgment towards that person
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 9:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• You think the movie is bad? Try reading the books. Ugh.
    Anonymous

• The movie was more boring than I thought it would be. I was expecting something, more. Don't want to read the books. I thought it was for teens.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 2:46 AM on Mar. 30, 2009