Does implantation bleeding mean your pregnant or just ovulating?

I looked it up on line and I have found both answers. So I'm just wondering what you moms think.

mommy20081

Asked by mommy20081 at 1:31 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• That defiantly sounds like implantation. At about day 14 (with your days starting on the first day of your last period) you would have ovulated. If the sperm met the egg, then you would have conceived. Then after a couple of days, the zygote (At this point, it looks like a ball of cells) moves down the fallopian tubes to your uterus and buries itself there. This is implantation and you may possibly have some small spotting (most likely brown or pink) for a day or so and possibly cramping. Your body will then release human growth hormone, which will tell your body you are pregnant. and prevent your period. This is what the test is for. TAKE PRENATAL VITAMINS!!! In about two weeks or so after the time you would have had your period, your baby will already be developing the brain and heart. (This is about week six, when most women discover they are pregnant) You need folic acid. for this development.
    Angeldolphine

Answer by Angeldolphine at 1:59 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• It means it's implanting, an unfertilized egg doesn't implant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• implanting=pregnant
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:27 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• YAY I'M PREGNANT THEN!!!!
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 4:04 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• WAIT.. before i get a head of my self... let me ask this.. Its not time for me to have my period yet. and I'v had VERY light bleeding. hardly even enough for me to call it spotting. Except once today. and it was like maybe the size of my pinky nail (i have short nails) of normal collor blood. But that was it.. nothing. Just went back to some very very light bleeding. And now its stoped. It started late yesterday and ended late today. Oh and I have had a couple cramps. Only one bad one. That was it. Does that sound like implantation bleeding?
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 4:28 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Yep! Congrats! To put your mind at ease though, take a test the day your suppose to get your period, but I know from experience inplantation bleeding happenes before your missed period.
    mommyof20507

Answer by mommyof20507 at 9:17 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• yep, sounds like a Congrats!!
    Skyler11978

Answer by Skyler11978 at 1:13 PM on Mar. 29, 2009