How did you....

Feel when you where 7 wks pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sick.
    So sick that I couldn't move without throwing up.
    But every pregnancy is different.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 1:58 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Hmmm....looking about twelve weeks back...I felt nervous and excited and sick...lol Similar to how I feel now! lol Pregnancy is a rollar coaster, I've learned to enjoy every little crazy blessing it brings! It's the only way to keep sain in my opinion! :)
    mommyin08of09

Answer by mommyin08of09 at 1:58 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i didn't feel any different. maybe a little more tired, but i didn't start having morning sickness until around 8 or 9 weeks.
    momma_gig

Answer by momma_gig at 2:03 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i felt so sick and i haven't been able to do much of anything becaus of the extreme dizziness and lack of energy or being able to hold down anything. it's horrible, i hope it gets better. How do YOU feel??
    ambercoloredawn

Answer by ambercoloredawn at 2:12 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Physically I felt sicker than ever. I had hyperemesis which caused me to loose 22 pounds in the first 2 monthes and had me in the hospital more times than I can count. Emotionally I was scared and excited.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 2:21 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i was soooo tired!! exhausted after the smallest things. and my nipples were so tender and at full alert!
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 2:33 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• normal like i wasnt prego
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 12:09 PM on Mar. 29, 2009