Anyone esles have a problem having sex 7 1/2 months after having a baby?

I had a baby 7 1/2 months ago. He was 9 lbs 8 1/2 ounces. I got a tear. Sex still hurts. Actually when my husband ejaculates in there, it feels like acid was poured upp there. It burns for hours after he's done. Also, my butt still feels like I got dropped out of a building. My hip joints also feel wobbly still...
Has this happened to anyone else?

Eyeluvmyson

Asked by Eyeluvmyson at 1:51 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Health

• butt sore...it sounds like you may need to get an adjustment with your tailbone from a chiropractor.
    hips wobbly, not sure unless those muscles just need some work, or something else entirely.
    as for the burning... idk. could you have an infection or possibly just irritated vaginal walls? dont know why. is it possible that something he is ingesting is making his semen more acidic? idk
    but it seems like if you had deeper tearing your body has had enough time to heal
    Sorry not as much help as i thought i might be.
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 2:07 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Yeah i agree with the other person.. something isn't right you need to get a pap and have them check whats going on... same with the butt thing too.. go get an appointment
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:04 AM on Mar. 29, 2009