Caillou cartoon, does anyone else think this is weird?

Does anyone else think it's weird that Caillou is 4 and bald but his sister is 2 and has a full head of hair?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Caillou was first a series of books, and the word Caillou in french means bald head. And that's why his hair never grows. Plus did you know that Caillou and his family live in Canada, it doesn't mention it on the TV show but it does in the books and his mom and dad's names are Doris and Boris.

Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 11:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2009

• huh?? who??
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:57 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• It's a cartoon show for preschoolers on Sprout and PBS about a 4 year old little boy called Caillou
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I hated that show!!!!!! I can say that now because my son is 10 but he was so whiney and eww. Everytime the song would come out I made up words to it.

"I'm just a little brat, why can't you deal with that, I act just like a girl, I'm Caillou"...
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:05 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• lol...never heard of it..
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:07 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• that show is very annoying
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 2:08 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• My daughter loved that show when she was little, we even had a dog names calliou...lol...My son does not like that show and I am so glad. If I had a kid like that I would have to jusrt roll up in a ball and cry :))
    jordanmarie2000

Answer by jordanmarie2000 at 2:15 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I think its a weird show i d rather have my son watch Yo Gabba Gabba! i love that show its funny because if you add a mustache to the dj that could be my father!! What can i say my dad is a skinny pole! lol

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:25 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• that is the most irritating show. i'd rather be barney-ed tp death! caillou needs a time out!
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:44 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I don't care for that show or Barney but my children love them both and I think they are very good shows for little ones.
    LillyMommy

Answer by LillyMommy at 3:30 AM on Mar. 29, 2009