Baby name question.

What do you think is a good middle name for Shaylee?
I like Shaylee Lilianan. ...but my DH is not so sure. (i also like Lilianan Shaylee).

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 2:09 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• love the name shaylee..always have...dont like the liliananananana tho...sounds funny..and not in a good way...as for middle names....nicole, isabella, joy, alexandra...
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:24 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I like Lilianan Shaylee better :o)
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:12 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• eh... i'm not thrilled about it... but its cute... i think lilianan shaylee it better... i really like that one
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:12 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Lialian-an? sounds a little repetitive to me, kind of like sha-naynay. But it could be the wine talking.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:18 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• thanx for the input alexis.
    but i'm trying to stay away from the names that are so common. Nicole is WAY too common. I already have a cousin isabella. Joy. ...eh. not my style. Alexandra is nice for other ppl but i perfer names that dont have a boyish nick name. ...i know. i'm so damn picky! lol

But i will keep in mind that some may think Lilianan is to repetitive.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:28 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Lilianon?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Personally, I don't initially like a lot of name that my friend's pick for their babies -- but after they are born they always sort of conform and take to the the name like there couldn't be a different one for them!! So pick what you like and it just all works out!!!
    LillyMommy

Answer by LillyMommy at 3:32 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I love both of those names
    Aimee789135

Answer by Aimee789135 at 5:46 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i like liliana first better because your not having that lee lili right next to eachother which i think sounds really bad
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 11:53 AM on Mar. 29, 2009