Have any of you really taken a good look in the mirror?!

At your vagina? I remembered the Vagina Monologues today and how they had women of ALL ages take a look at their vagina and what they thought of it. So have you?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:15 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:47 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Yes I have....several years ago. It made me realize that I needed to shave further up....LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Haha, yeah every now and then. Thats what my little mirror I got from the Beauty Supply store is used for!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:19 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• When I was thinner I used to throw my legs over my shoulders to see what the big deal was, lol. It looked like a ham sandwich! LMAO. you don't want to know what it looks like now......
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:20 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• hahahaha omg... really?? no, i have never done that... should i?? wtf r Vagina Monologues ?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:24 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Yup I have shoot I even have pics of myself in well lets say compromising positions just to see how much of a "porn star" I look like lol, and hey to me they all look pretty much the same lol

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:25 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Ladies you have to look at it!!!! When you're all alone or babies are asleep, get a mirror and flip you legs back and see what your husband/SO is all drooling over.lol. Vagina monologues was a comedy/documentary that came out a few years ago about..just that! Our vaginas, and what we think about them and how some moms raised us to never talk about our privates. Some women say ewww, gross! Others say, it is the most beautiful part of my body.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:29 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• The last time I did was three weeks ago after I gave birth. OMG PUUUKKKKEEEEEEEE
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 2:36 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i have. my husband says it looks like a rose that's not opened all the way. looks like cold cuts to me lol.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:41 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Mine USED to look like that. Then it bloomed into a ham sandwich and know well, Roast beef anyone?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:47 AM on Mar. 29, 2009