Do you feel your mucous plug come out?

Probably a stupid question but Im wondering. I know it doesnt hurt but do you feel anything or is it more like you happen to look down and its there??

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 2:15 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yep, you will see it...
    lovnmy3boys

Answer by lovnmy3boys at 2:29 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• i've heard it looks snotty...
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:53 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• it pretty much does look like snot. lol. I just felt something slimy in my underbutts so I went to the bathroom and there it was.. as grose as possible. good luck
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 4:14 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• pretty much what they said it looks like a big red streaked loogie to be blunt and if it all comes out at once you will notice it! when mine came out i went into labor 2 hours later and had my daughter about 14 hours later but it's different for everyone. Good luck!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 6:07 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I've heard you'll def be able to see the mucus plug or it comes out gradually through discharge. I am 38 weeks and have yet to see my mucus plug or anything that could be it for that matter.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 6:59 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• It looks like snot. I felt like I was "leaking" when mine came out, but it didn't hurt. The leaking feeling was really annoying.
    ShadowRaven

Answer by ShadowRaven at 8:30 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• TMI....i felt something right in my opening, but didnt like drop/come out it was just right there, so yea...i tried wiping but it didnt come out all the way, so grabed it with my fingers yea...gross...but i had to :)
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 29, 2009