where can I buy a beautiful but yet affordable bassinete for a newborn girl. I've been searching on the internet but had no luck

jacudra

Asked by jacudra at 2:20 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you tried e-bay??
    lovnmy3boys

Answer by lovnmy3boys at 2:22 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I would say try e-bay or craigslist if you haven't already. Other than that thrift shops may be a good option. You can sometimes find new/ close to new things there for unbelieveable prices.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 2:28 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• walmart has good bassinet/changeing table/play pens .. like 3 in one.. depends where u live
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:51 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• you can try www.freecycle.org you have to sign up just so they know you aren't a person selling a spam ad a lot of people in your area post things they want to get rid of for free! i posted my basinet on there when my daughter outgrew it. wouldn't hurt to try. they have a wanted add you can post and ask for things you need and sometimes people resond to them if they have them. i had a lady give me diapers when my DH lost his job so it is pretty helpful at times. Good luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 6:02 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Try craigslist most def! I got a bassinet off of Amazon it was a 110 dollars and if I had known about craigslist it would have saved me a whole lot.

There is Target also.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 6:57 AM on Mar. 29, 2009