Acne like a teenager....

on top of everything else, ACNE. I've never had acne my entire life. Anyone else?? What do i do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My eczema got REALLY bad when I was pregnant. Darn hormones!!!!! My skin did clear up somewhere in the 2nd trimester.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:39 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Yes! That's really common. I worked for an Obgyn for a while and it happened to about every third person! I sell Avon and bought the Clearskin Professional Acne Treatment System has been working really well for me. Its similar to Proactiv but half the price and works really well without drying out your skin or irritating it. Try it out at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping! :) GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:56 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• All I know is my doctor told me NOT to use any type of acne treat ment while I was pregnant. But just keep your skin really clean. It will eventualy clear up.
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 4:16 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I know exactly what your going through....I never had acne till this pregnancy. For my face I use a cleanser,exfoliating scrub, and toner all by Neutrogena. For my body I take the Neutrogena acne body wash and mix it with whatever body wash I buy....and use that as body wash. My legs broke out horribly idk why and once I started doing that it seemed to clear up ....I still have a few breakouts but nothing like before.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 6:55 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I feel your pain. I've never had acne like I have during this pregnancy. It did ease a bit my second and third trimester, but nothing I've done has made it better. I've gotten really good at hiding the breakouts with makeup.
    CallMeED

Answer by CallMeED at 5:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2009