Don't you just love Spring?

I do , everything is blooming (and I'm no gardener) but the birds are chirping and it seems like the earth is clean and new. Maybe I notice more because I go outside and smoke a cigarette now and then and really watch nature for 5-7 minutes. Even now at night I hear a possum making his way across my back fence and cats making love,lol (an awful sound but still. Don't you just love Spring?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:50 AM on Mar. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG before I even opened this I was thinking that spring in Cali is the best season here, seems like its always the perfect temp, not too cold not too hot, just lovely and now when I go outside to either smoke or let my son play in the grass it smells so fricken nice like flowers everywhere, so yup I loooooove spring too
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:57 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE spring too!! Today we did yardwork and tomorrow we are putting up our gazebo in the back yard! I'm so excited to just sit out there with the beautiful lights I bought yesterday, have a bbq and sip some wine! I love this time of year!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:55 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I always feel inspired to do something grand in the Spring, but I never do. I have big dreams but never the money to accomplish them. I would love to have a gazebo. Congrats on that.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:58 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I can smell gardenias and the Star Jasmine vine I planted years agoe. Lemon blossoms on my tree. Then.....summer comes and heat hits me and I am like a vegetable with no A/C.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:05 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• spring definetly is the most prettiest season..lol..most prettiest?? bad grammar mcuh!!! lol..whatever..ok so yaa it is very beautiful..i love all the flowers and trees when they all start budding...so pretty..lol..i think im a wee bit tipsy..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:12 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• OMG gigi you dont have a/c!?! Are you nuts lol!? Last summer I was pregnant like seven and eight months right in the middle omg I though I was gunna die I made my DF go out and buy a window a/c ya gotta get yourself one of those they are great
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:16 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I am so excited to play outside with my children....but I live in Topeka and it is soooo cold this weekend:-(
    LillyMommy

Answer by LillyMommy at 3:31 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• I love Spring...except for the stormy part of it! We've had some rough weather this weekend. :(
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 6:12 AM on Mar. 29, 2009

• Yes of course I do. Much better than winter grrrrr.....plus I'm going to have a spring baby sometime in the near future so it'll only make me ♥ spring more. =]
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 6:50 AM on Mar. 29, 2009